The site name karlpu is a tribute to Karl Popper and his universe
E-theory, the incentive for my published work, is a proposal for an ontologically neutral fundament. I have started to publish E-theory and meanwhile I want to make a call for an interdisciplinary next step. E-theory, at the present state, ends with the deduction of a composite, the conjunction of ontological atoms. The next step involves forces acting upon composites.
The leading idea is that the conjunction of ontological atoms axiomatically calls for additional hypotheses. Integration 2023 (I23) is an initiative of the independent education and research institute Subrosa KB to gather concerned parties in order to produce and validate an account of ontological conjunction within the scope of E-theory.
2021 – Informal and formal discussions
2022 – Seminar series on E-theory
2023 – An interdisciplinary approach towards the understanding of ontological composites
Given ontological atoms one candidate is the physical photon. The composition question relates to an underlying principle that can account for the relation between light and matter (mass) and to the question if and how the underlying principle do relate to or must relate to gravity.
Purely philosophical it is of interest if an underlying structure, like E-theory, could account for physics. More interesting, however, is the case where there in fact is more than one ontological field. With at least two separate fields the answers to the composition question should be applicable to any ontological field. We can therefore phrase it also like this:
Given ontological atoms one candidate is the conscious sensation. The composition question relates to an underlying principle that can account for the relation between the conscious sensation and the self and to the question if and how the underlying principle do relate to or must relate to love.
Courses, seminars and workshops
– Seminar on The Intention Method based on the continental psychologist Franz Ruppert’s empirical research and theory.
– Basic course in scientific ontology.
– Non-mathematical physical dimensions and the like. A deep look into ongoing research of Ω and
D – the object as such and its dimensionality.
– Background notes on Macro Psychology. In-depth course on the many clinical and theoretical considerations that lie behind the second step of (Gamper 2020).
– An introduction to the theory of interfaces between ontological domains. For theologians and cosmologists.
– The biological object as a causal sum. A mereological lab for philosophers of biology.
– Non-chemical biological energy. A conceptual workshop.
– ’My body and my brain’. Ad hoc or redundant?
–Macro psychology and the challenges of psychiatry. Exploring melancholia and psychosis via a mereological approach to the experiencing subject.
-’If my cat sees me, does that entail that it must be able to know that it sees me.’ Wandering in the shadows of phenomenology and epistemology. A workshop.
– ‘Vertical and horizontal interfaces, what to make of it?’ Workshop for black hole theorists.
– ‘Can the psychological horizontal interface emerge without the other?’ A psychodynamic-phenomenological explorative course.
– Identifying, investigating, and coming to terms with wounds of the mind. An experiential workshop based on Macro psychology and Continental psychology.
– Macro psychology and Causal objects – the Lacanian word-chain as a link to psychoanalysis.
– Effects of the redefinition of causal closure for the definition of science. Seminar.
The institute help initiate and monitor research within the fields of scientific ontology and macro psychology.