Kungsgatan 8, Stockholm, Sweden
We are now open for framework agreements for 2023-2027.
The site name karlpu is a tribute to Karl Popper and his universe
Courses, seminars and workshops
– Seminar on The Intention Method based on the continental psychologist Franz Ruppert’s empirical research and theory.
– Basic course in scientific ontology.
– Non-mathematical physical dimensions and the like. A deep look into ongoing research of Ω and
D – the object as such and its dimensionality.
– Background notes on Macro Psychology. In-depth course on the many clinical and theoretical considerations that lie behind the second step of (Gamper 2020).
– An introduction to the theory of interfaces between ontological domains. For theologians and cosmologists.
– The biological object as a causal sum. A mereological lab for philosophers of biology.
– Non-chemical biological energy. A conceptual workshop.
– ’My body and my brain’. Ad hoc or redundant?
–Macro psychology and the challenges of psychiatry. Exploring melancholia and psychosis via a mereological approach to the experiencing subject.
-’If my cat sees me, does that entail that it must be able to know that it sees me.’ Wandering in the shadows of phenomenology and epistemology. A workshop.
– ‘Vertical and horizontal interfaces, what to make of it?’ Workshop for black hole theorists.
– ‘Can the psychological horizontal interface emerge without the other?’ A psychodynamic-phenomenological explorative course.
– Identifying, investigating, and coming to terms with wounds of the mind. An experiential workshop based on Macro psychology and Continental psychology.
– Macro psychology and Causal objects – the Lacanian word-chain as a link to psychoanalysis.
– Effects of the redefinition of causal closure for the definition of science. Seminar.
The institute help initiate and monitor research within the fields of scientific ontology and macro psychology.